Sunday, May 13, 2007

the workings of my heart... it's hard to describe. sometimes i don't even know what i want.... going into 21 days of daniel fast with the whole church starting tomorrow. gonna have to forsake all my junk food - smith's, oreos, tim tams.... ice coffee, wicked wings... it will be good .... and pray for what i really want from God.... whether it's revelation for my life, salvation for loved ones.... what do i really want? too personal to post up here.... but for 21 days, i am really gonna contend for these things.... and fight for what i want.... after all.... if it's for eternity it will wbe worth the 21 days... there are things that won't budge with normal mild asking... God, if you would please.... but require more persistant asking and knocking.... maybe i should barge in and break down the door.... haha... so like me... impatience!!

God help me endure this 21 day fast and remind me everytime i think bout junking to pray!!!!

No comments: