Friday, May 18, 2007

my leave has been approved~!

God is good. my 1st super obvious answered prayer for the week... my leave to go back in july got approved~! has been worrying me a bit since i'm taking 3 weeks off to go back to malaysia and to go to manila for Every Nation Conference 07. I really want to go for this conference... and believing for great things to happen there and even before hand that God will prepare me through this fast.

some pretty crappy and sad things has happened this week... and that is to be expected as well. when we fast and pray, the enemy prob is definitely not sleeping.... prob up to no good... but sometimes can see myself reacting badly to situations.... but thank God He has prepared me to deal with the issues and problems that came this week. and overall i feel God.... YOU ARE DEFINITELY WORKING.... despite the facts, the circumstances, i m believing for greater things to happen.... to all the people who are also fasting, add oil!!! persevere!!! yen, we can do it together!! it's been a good week.... despite the hunger pangs and not eating chocolates, drinking my tea.... and jus normal food i take for granted.... God, You are a good God.

okies now, back to studying... i need to study really hard.... please help me God. :)

No comments: