Tuesday, October 25, 2005

tough nut!!!

I am a tough nut tho! Those who know me, i know i'm super stuborn once i set my mind to it... n i x give in easily at all. Takes a lot to break me, n only God can do it...i drag myself on no matter wat because i set high stds for myself. Wat high stds i set for others, i set higher for myself...wat i ask of others, i ask even more from myself... when i lead, i lead by example, wat i cant do i x require others to be able to do.... got many principles in life n many very set mindsets...God is still changing me.... transforming me by renewing my views to His views. Quite hard to submit yet God shown Himself in so many ways dat when i submit it will be for good and He will not hurt me or break me badly...dat it's ok to be vulnerable to Him... He loves me. I no in my mind yet it's so different when now i no it in my heart, it's easier to submit when u trust Who u submit to...He will lead u in the right path.

"Trust in the lord with ALL your heart and soul and lean not on your own understanding. In ALL your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight."

Proverbs 3:5,6

Note i caps d ALL... not some or a part but God wants all of us, as He has given all of Himself He expects us to surrender our ALL to Him... it's not easy for humans to make ourselves so vulnerable to our Creator. There will alwiz be a part of us dat rebel, dat refuses to obey His will...God said fight!

For our fight is not against flesh but against the principalities and dark forces of the heavenly realms. So put on God's armor and fight the good fight, brothers and sisters! Above all, He said pray..

Prayer is a very powerful weapon... the Word of God is the sword of the Spirit, prayer and fasting r like learning how to use the sword. Any1 watched seven swords? like the double edged sword in d lady's hands. We gotta learn to use our swords to fight evil and defend the good. So remember when the storms of life comes, seek God in prayer, fast n read His Word. U would be amazed at how powerful it can be... God wants us to ask for His help. He said...

Ask and you shall receive. Seek and you shall find. Knock and it shall be open unto you. (it's somewhere in matthew)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
» »

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read » » »

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. »

Anonymous said...

Amiable fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.