Wednesday, October 26, 2005

a surrendered heart

Couldn’t sleep.woke up cos of high fever, this bug has be plaguing me for nearly 3 wks. Dunno wat is wrong but i’m trusting God will heal me. Maybe it is serious maybe it is not. All in God’s will. I submit to His will.even if He calls me home right now, i accept.would be more den happy to be wid my Papa in Heaven....to live is Christ, to die is gain. Sometimes jus wish i was in heaven...no tears no sorrows.jus the simple joy of being wid my Father... life is tiring... i wish for eternal rest. Yet i no my mission is not complete on earth, many souls to catch for God. May ppl who need me to be Jesus to dem... God said we r His fragrance to others..dun wanna be a smeellly person la....

Tired physically but mentally brain still running...x really zzz. Hehe...dat’s me, being my super hurricaneling! Gonna die 1 day of exhaustion. I jus x let up on myself... i go on n on...till i fall so sick, i cant move d den i stop...or when i really dead tired... i cant...not don’t want to...i’m a like a very cranky machine...still young but can act up suddenly cos overworked.n underpaid...x really eat much cos sick x smell dat well, x really sleep... too much stuff to do...i am forever online blogging,chatting, ministering to others...learing from the Great Counsellor how to give godly counsel. God has grant me a discerning spirit. His Holy Spirit. to reach the lost. my mission field is big. many ppl need the Lord.

as the song goes... " as bread that is broken, use my life, as wine that is poured out a living sacrifice, empower me Father to share the love of Christ, as Bread that is broken Lord.... use my life...." yes i m willing, Lord.

isaiah said. " send me. i will go." likewise, send me Lord to go ye forth and make disciples of all nations. and lo and behold i will be wid you.

i believe my mission field is where u put me, my family, my frens, the pts in d hos" all lost ppl who need you. i'm going to bring you right to their bedside.when they r in pain, they shall call upon u and u will answer dem... i will pray... like never before. a mighty warrior for u Lord. We shall c... satan has already lost... victorious in my God.

For we are more than conquerors in Him who loves us.

God, my Father. i love You. i bless you my God with all you have given me.

Help me surrender.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

u mean this? hehe eh a very angry blog la....