Tuesday, October 25, 2005

The pissed-ness of some situations

I would like life to be a bed of roses...sadly, ntg ever goes the ways u want it to esp when i noe it’s not God’s will for my life to be widout trials n hot soups which i get myself into quite often. I’m impatient, a bit hot tempered, too straightfwd for my own good. This concoction often brings about an explosion esp when ppl who r equally or more hot tempered n demanding are ard me. Learning to tolerate more crap from the world. Jus as Jesus suffered we r called to suffer...He said...blessed r u if u persecuted for my name...hehe... not cos u r notty or bad...but for Him... sad to say, i’m not so noble, many a times i suffer cos i screw up n den i lament n complain n curse life for being unfair...y me? I’m a reasonably good gal...kena all this sorta crap, can sometimes sap all the joy outta life n get me down...haha, not so often now cos i no...God loves me! There is no point being melancholic about things i cant ctrl... i have to lay my crowns at God’s feet and let Him deal with the many issues i have. U shud do it too. such freedom from the burdens n baggage of life. Amen to dat!

In Matthew He said... Come to me you who are weary and burdened and i will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you because my yoke is light n my burden is easy. Learn from me because i’m gentle and humble at heart.

Matthew 11:28,29

I have learnt the hard way...when i kenot do anything more...i get on my knees... God totally brot me down on my knees...gave me situations dat i could not ctrl... ppl i find so hard to love, and most of all... He showed me how much He loves me despite all the ugliness and sin in my life... such forgiveness and love in the arms of my Great Heavenly Father. Blessed be His name forever.

So much cynicalism and jadedness in this world...all human n satan made... God did not in any way made us disillusioned about life. He allows trials so we can turn to him not away. Yet so often we choose to turn away n go on our paths which lead to destruction. When things screw up, we blame God... Y did u allow this to happen? Yes, He did allow...yet who was it who chose to walk in the path? Us...i totally admit... guilty until proven otherwise. He said in 1 John 1:9 God is just. He will forgive you if u confess your sins...not only confess but repent. Confession is nullified by a non repenting heart. I realised i always say sorry for the same things, the same areas i always fall, it is not stg new.

God said, “No temptation has seized u except what is common to man. And God is faithful and just. He will also grant you a way to stand under it.” ( 1 Corinthians if i’ m not mistaken)

So ppl, a sound advice, smarten up when God is teaching gently, do not force him to be heavy handed. Our Heavenly Father loves us therefore He disciplines a son / daughter that He loves. G’day my frens! :)