Monday, October 24, 2005

first time blogging

24 October 2005

Hie hie ppl, welcome to my blog! was super inspired by jon to start bloggin...his blog is super keng...so like him. Very easy to take in, not too complicated , jus simple like jon...a simple guy...who has christmas tree shoulders but is ok la, he's got other characteristics to compensate, he's man of God, my brother, i'm proud to call him my brother! God is please wid him... n i hope God is equally please with my life...jus wanna share a part of my life wid u guys... hope u enjoy urselves!

Stg u would probably realise if u read my blog... i dun caps my words much, n i use a lot of my own language...hehe, english mixed wid bahasa n hokkien, cantonese, mandarin... n lotsa weird baby language or paralanguage in more canggih terms...so sowee if u guys dun understand wat i' m saying, ppl who know me, u guys will probably understand wat i'm talking bout... no worries, sorry for d typos...got lousy typing skills...

Having a great time in pg! best season of my life! Enjoying myself to d max in every area, God is really blessing me...after 6 mths of storms n downs of downests, i'm all ups now, ntg much gets me down! Of cos i'm occasionally gwampy....trust me, seldom la...once in 3 mths? Haha... i'm easily pacified n happy, jus give me chocolates! I'm a choco-ho-lic! Hehe... u guys must try cadbury triple decker...it's so good! A fren got it from oz! wow...i love chocs! Jus makes me so high...good chocs! Get d endorphins going.... the sugar rush n sweetness... makes me happy jus thinking bout it, so guess i'm easy to please... no need anything much, jus a nice box of chocs to make me happy. :) so any1 wanna get me souvenir, jus get me chocs! (*hint hint*...hehe)

My life is super interesting now,at least from my point of view....many opportunities to met ppl n share God's love. Came back from beijing yesterday! Talk bout dat another time, got so much to write bout...

No comments: