Saturday, December 10, 2005

what is love?

i can't really answer this.... if you ever read 1 cor 13.... that's what i believe love to be.... yet finding it so hard to live it out to its perfection... and finding it so hard to tolerate people who love as the world loves.... like me...

as i dissect every verse or i cor 13:4-8... all my imperfections seem so clear to me.... the imperfections of human love.... and striving so hard to live out.... "love your neighbour as yourself."

love is patient....yes, where is my patience? some where in antartica? it ran dry....

love is kind...haven't i been kind? yes...and no.... kindness... not something i thought i had a prob wid... i even save ants from drowning in my kettle...yet....why do i find it so hard to be kind to people who hurt me? i m only human....

jus gave someone the sounding of his life...was it out of love? no... it was out of anger, frustration.... jus went nuts....and exploded!!! i dun wanna love anymore... i dun wanna care anymore! God, help! this world sux...can i go to heaven soon? wish He could fast forward my life.... yet know He won't...mission is not accomplished...

love is...about sacrifice.... am i ready or even willing to sacrifice?

one day....i will be.... God willing.... Posted by Picasa