Saturday, November 03, 2007

have CRAZY FAITH~!

today's WORD has been inspiring....

on the book of 2 Kings 6:24 - 7:19

the Arameans were laying siege on Samaria. it was so bad that people were eating donkeys' heads n their own children.... it was during the time of Elisha.... and the King of Israel in his helplessness said, "Look, even if the LORD should open the floodgates of the heavens, could this happen?"

basically, the next day... the lepers went to the arameans camp and found that they had all fled in terror... and they left everything behind. and they went back to the city and reported this. and the king sent spies to check out the story and found it to be true. in their hurry to rush out of the city to the food, clothes and plunder.... the king got trampled by his people and died...

1. do we sometimes scoff wat God can do like this King? those who scoff will not inherit the promises of God. those who disbelief will not taste the goodness of God.

2. so we have CRAZY faith like Elisha? like the man in the new testament who said, " Lord, I believe. Help me in my unbelief." in the same way, I want to have CRAZY faith that God can bring back to life the dead, open the eyes of the blind and cast demons out... Faith doesn't make much sense and it may all seem ridiculous. logically, these things would sound totally outrageous. but God is bigger den my logic. He is able in all things to do the impossible... what more change my life, reach the lost, help me in exams, heal relationships?

Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible."

Am i crazy enough to believe....

i can be more than i am today.... in my studies, in my relationships, in my spiritual walk with HIM....

YES~!!! :)

No comments: