Tuesday, February 21, 2006

realised i haven been blogging for ages...have only been posting pictures.... dat's my extend of laziness... i've jus gotten used to this super chill life dat the moment i have stg a bit more stressful i get gwampie all a matter of mind set... and i m trying to convinced myself dat i nit to study more n get my life more organised... x jus cruising ard and hoping things work out for d best... sadness....

but it's going well, actually made myself a studying timetable, wrote down the list of stuff to study, it's alwyas good to have a plan regardlesss of whether i actually follow the plan, another story... haha, ya i no, i m tewwible... but i m actually studying... sigh... i wish i could b lazy tho...jus zzzz zzzz zzzz....i m alwyas slweepie.... except when i msn, blog or frenster...smart ness of my brain... think d levels of serotonin and acethycholine and endorphins all go down simultaneously when i face my books or notes... and the GABA and glutamate increases, i hope i got dat correct ,x study CNS for ages...so might have mixed dat up...

o well, please to say my CVS PE is still quite fine thank God, can kill myself if csu all throw into drain since practise so much in sem 5.... wasted if i x remember any crap but o well, bit of brushing up, learnt some new stuff from d physician, he's good at teaching... n well.... certainly feels loads better after a gwampie day jus cos i had to stay back till 4 30pm for tutorials....sigh....

tutorial is postponed to 3 clock...sigh, i feel okie tho, dat's thanks to taking a sickie today, and in adelaide, dat means, taking the day off even tho i m not sick or not having a valid reason...o well, 1 day break a wk is good for health, after all, x particularly feel like hanging ard day surgery... i m getting over my blood phobia ( it's a small 1) but o well, still x like it...so i m x gonna b a surgeon anyway...

and free food today at the hospital prob made me loads happier, believe it anot we have free food at least 3 times a wk at this hospital and it's good food, d hospital food is actually quite keng even wat they feed d patients except the super lots of jelly which i think i will puke oso if i have to go on soft diet in this hospital dunno how many flavours of jellies...

and ya, i'd better get my butt down to tsudying n stop blogging... hehe...lazy bum ness~!

God bless everybadi and myself... sigh.... pls help me study, God...

No comments: