Thursday, October 25, 2007

what do i want for my birthday?

a very good question....

today yen asked me.... and guessed wat? i want:

1. blender
2. penguin waffle iron - sunbeam 1
3. cute cute cookie cutters
4. apron + mittens with my name embroidered on them
5. ice cream maker
6. voucher to go for spa n facial
7. new books to read - CS Lewis and Max Lucado
8. big tiramisu cake - huah shin said she'll make for me :)
9. good friends to spend the day and sayang me
10. God to bless me with penty of sunshine and love - would be sad to rain on my b day.
11. a hair cut
12. good food.... would someone be so nice to cook me.... actually i want william's chilli mussels. o well, fat fat will take me when i go back... jus keep dreaming...

even though technically i might not get anything... life is still pretty good. i thank God for all the people who care to make my life more beautiful each day.... :)

p.s: this is not a big hint to get me presents.... don't mind me rambling...

No comments: