Sunday, June 03, 2007

i m back in malaysia finally!!! it's so awesome to be back.... weather's hawt hawt hawt.... but it's been awesome, eating n being with nick.... and gonna see my sis n meet up with fat fat today.... i love malaysia!!! man, times like this jus makes me feel.... this is my home. waaaaagghhhhh! missing everything so much....

the fast has finally ended. nothing dramatic has happened externally but i believed internally God is working.... this fast has really strengthen my friendship with yen.... thank God for her constant support and love... and for myself.... think it jus puts into perspective how important certain things were to me.... like eating and planning meals.... alll became suddenly so much more difficult, how important these things were to me.... and how i could do without them.... and survived!!! truthfully i really don't think i wanna be vegetarian again for a long long time... and i m happy to be back msn ing.... it's good to know, i won't die of loneliness or boredom if i don't msn for 1 week...

went to ecf yesterday.... finally bought the cold out album, it's great.... especially like the songs, "Here I am" and "Always in My Heart".... God is good....

No comments: