Tuesday, November 01, 2005

...shattered...

*as shattering glass* my heart shatters into a million pieces...so God can pick up every little piece and reconstruct an imperfect heart to a new heart...for he said...

I’ll give you a new heart not a heart of stone but a heart of flesh...a heart that is tender, compassionate, a heart that knows how to love...

You will hurt, I have hurt more...Be strong and courageous, my child. I will be with you... every time your heart breaks, I will pick up he pieces and make it more beautiful, you are precious in my sight.

It hurts so badly, God. Why does it have to hurt? I don’t want to love those who hurt me. I want to hurt them just as they have hurt me. Such anger and pain they have caused me. Everytime they step on my heart with spiked shoes, without realizing or intentionally hurting me. Yes, I have hurt people too in the past. I’m sorry, God. Please heal their wounds.

So many scars, so much darkness... so afraid... of the monsters of the past! You have come to set me free... You promised... and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. Amen to that, my Father. Yes, I’m free indeed! No longer shall the things of the past haunt me, no longer shall I hurt.

Cast your cares upon me for I care for you. 1 Peter 5:7

Do not be afraid, trust in me, trust also in my Father. John 14:1

Let me be willing to hurt, to suffer as You have, Jesus my Lord. Your heart broke when

you prayed....

“Not my will be done but Thy will be done.”

You washed....

the feet of your disciples knowing one of them would betray you...

You told Simon Peter...

You will deny me 3 times before the cock crows....

Lord, you knew how it is to hurt...to have a broken heart.

Teach us, Lord to be broken too...at the feet of the cross.

You said,

“Forgive them Father for they know not what they are doing.”

Forgive me, Father for not wanting to hurt, to suffer when you clearly said, you will be called to suffer, to love the world, to love like it’s never gonna hurt.

Help me forgive those who have hurt my heart. Help me love them. Let this be my sacrifice unto You, my Love.

2 comments:

Tan said...

Profound..... excellent post....I believe that one of the strongest imagery for me in the Bible is Jesus getting up and washing the disciples' feet. It is like eveyrone was too shocked that the rabbi was cleaning their dirty feet and they just shut up until Peter opened his gap....in a way I identify Peter the most... impulsive and always can do.. he always shoot his mouth out..loads of insecurities...but always with good intentions...anyway back to the story...the was the greatest rabbi ever..for those who still have yet to believe Jesus was the son of God washing their feet...they can't believe it..Peter won't tolerate it....Jesus told him it must be done...whose feet have I washed lately?

Anonymous said...

What a great site miele dishwasher Masuimi max hardcore movie bextra knee oa 2002 chester south carolina construction jobs Marketing bulk email service best detector radar xxasdf Superior lexus How to keep phentermine working strong patient info for seroquel income tax preparation tax relief21 information about the drug &aposseroquel &apos hampton inn locations toyota corporation