Wednesday, December 13, 2006

reply to the ppl in m chatter box...

sarah sim and oso sarah ong. my msn is sherlene__@hotmail.com, jus add me and we can catch up from there... i am in penang. will be going to KL on jan 20th so those of you so are in penang or KL then, we can meet up ya? will tell u my fon on msn...still x think it's so safe to post my fon up here.... and well. someone hacked my msn as well..dumbass...

it's good to be home.... been eating and eating.... working at my papa's ENT practise. sorta doing ENT posting at the same time. haha. got to play doctor today to a nurse, she had sneezing and itchy nose. so i did the whole history and PE.. bit slack cos i x very good with the othoscope and also the more canggih scope watever it is called. looking into ear, nose and throat. watched a buccal mucosa biopsy. silver nitrate cautery. saw NPC...quite gross.hardly study and whole day kena pimped by my papa..in other words... kena kata for being blur. but quite fun la, he emphasize a lot on patient education so i had to do the explanation to patient bout keeping environment clean, killing dustmites on linen, clean aircon...etc. din no doc's job so complicated.


jon and david, how are you guys? c mas overseas must be a lot more happening den in m sia. ecf kl having carolling gain...ecf pg, we are organizing a outreach c mas party...hehe, grow a lot since last yr...we have more families now...

dat's all for now. have to check my super many mails...cos i haven been online in a while...

God bless, guys!

No comments: