Thursday, March 09, 2006

my day....

long long day...was a reasonable day tho... hehe, watched an excision biopsy of a nipple... mammogram n ultrasound, left wire hook...did my research...went to uni to meet my supervisor was a whole 20 mins late cos i tot it was at 1 30 erm...meeting actually at 1.15.... oops. x my 1st time too, late think 3rd time...sad life for her n me...

hehe.... chuan, common programme from 2-5, slept tru half of it... so boring ,liver function test and acid base balance, esp acid base stuff.....jus zoning.... n diabetes stuff at d end...only the gadgets r interesting, they have very different, insulin pens and needles wat not...

i bought a shuz rack!!! yay! finally man, my shuz been jus lying ard... n nowdays i dunno y suddenly develop house wife characteristics, every wk end, vacumn, wipe clean everything do laundry.... and arrange stuff...so kinda annoying to have shuz lying ard messing up 1 corner of my room..oh no! i m turning into a cleanliness freak!!

altho carrying a shuz rack all d way home was x fun but it's exactly d same 1 like d ikea 1 i had in vista...yay! hehe... happy, now my shuz have a nice home...x being "diabaikan" around the corner...

and went back n totally konked for half n hr... now still feel kinda dead ( more like lazy ) after dinner... x feel like studying.... *snore snore*.... jus surfing n msn ing....

as far as days go.... n ya i got a good evalutaion from my colorectal consultants...thank God...hehe...how nice, everything tick good....

a good but tiring day... =)

No comments: